Fire and Water Damage Restoration Experts
Our reliable restoration services will ensure your property is returned to pristine condition after your emergency. We can save your property and your belongings. Whether your home or business has been affected by water damage, fire damage, or mold, we are the restoration and water remediation company you can depend on. We proudly serve the Jackson, MS metropolitan area with quality workmanship and affordable rates.
Fire Damage Restoration
- We eliminate smoke odors from all salvageable items.
- We clean walls, ceilings, and floors.
- We inventory, pack, clean, and return contents.
- We store all your contents until you are ready to move back in.
- We will have all your clothes dry cleaned, and get all your immediate clothing needs cleaned in 24 hours & delivered to you.
- We will deal directly with your insurance carrier.
Flood and Water Damage Restoration
- We can dry carpet and cushions in place, saving you the cost carpet cushion replacement.
- We can dry walls, sill plates, and wall cavities without removing the wall boards.
- We dry hardwoods, substrates, tile, and concrete with non-destructive tenting.
- Negative pressure air-flow allows inhabitants to live or work in unaffected areas of home or business.
- Inconvenience and out-of-home expenses are eliminated or greatly reduced.
- Drying without demolition saves labor, hauling, replacement, and repair costs
24 Hour Emergency Services
Your One-Stop for All Emergencies
We make dealing with insurance companies easy!
The Continuing Effects of Water and Smoke Contamination
Water spreads rapidly increasing cost dramatically; furniture (especially antique) stains carpet permanently; moisture sensitive furniture finishes turn white; paper goods (books) swell and warp up permanently. Hours – Furniture in direct contact with water delaminates, swells, legs begin to split and release stain; Sheetrock swells and disintegrates; bacterial odor (sour) becomes apparent. Days – Mold appears along with “musty” odor; internal components in pianos and organs begin to swell in the presence of condensed moisture; metal begins to rust; wood structural members (door and window casings, decking, joists, studs) begin to swell, warp and split; electronic components exposed to excess condensation malfunction. Weeks – Fungi associated with prolonged dampness sinks roots in organic materials (jute backings, paper coverings on Sheetrock, paneling, wood, etc). Wood components warp and split, while chemicals within the wood are dissolved and discolor or destroy finishes. Claim costs escalate!
Acid soot residues cause plastic surfaces to discolor (small appliances); paper discolors; porous stone (marble, alabaster) stains. Hours – Acid soot residue stains grout; yellows fiberglass bath fixtures, counter tops, appliances (especially refrigerators and freezers extending above the heat line); tarnishes metal; discolors (yellows) furniture finishes. Days – Painted walls yellow permanently; metal corrodes and pits; finished wood furniture requires refinishing; vinyl floors require refinishing or replacement; clothing becomes permanently soot stained, upholstery fabrics stain permanently. Weeks – Carpet fibers yellow permanently, silver plate corrodes permanently; glass, china, crystal require replacement due to severe etching and pitting caused by acid soot.